Boswellia (joint support)
60 Vcaps® . 150 mg boswellic acids
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) is a fragrant tree resin used extensively to support normally functioning joints. Did you know it's frequently mentioned in historical texts and the Biblical frankincense you've heard of came from a species of the Boswellia tree?
- Boswellia is found in ancient Sanskrit texts dating back thousands of years.and science is now stepping up to verify its well-earned legend. Researchers at Hebrew University in Jerusalem not only confirmed Boswellia's effectiveness in a 2007 study.they went so far as to say it had a "robust effect."
- Scientists at the Centre for Biotechnology at Anna University, Chennai, India also gave Boswellia a thumbs up. The study showed the positive support of Boswellia for normal body inflammatory resistance and the healthy support of flexible joints.
- And in China, Zhejiang University's Department of Food Science and Nutrition recently published a summary of data from 92 different journals stating natural joint-supportive products [including Boswellia] "play a significant role" in relation to the support of normal joint function.
- Supports normally functioning joints*
- Supports normal flexibility of the body*
- Supports normal and comfortable range of movement*
- Supports the normal function of the body's connective tissues*
Take 2 capsules twice daily after meals. Allow several weeks for full benefits and lasting results.
The following Himalaya formulas contain Boswellia:
*Himalaya Gluten Free products are batch tested and identified with a green Gluten Free sticker.