Chyavanprash (energy & well-being)
60 Vcaps® . traditional herbal concentrate
Composed of nearly 40 herbs, Chyavanprash is considered a single entity in traditional Indian healthcare and it's the best-known herbal concentrate in Ayurveda. It has been the cornerstone of an all-around health
optimization regimen and it helps support normal energy levels and a normal immune system.
- According to Indian legend, when beautiful Princess Sukanya inadvertently woke the sleeping Sage Chyavan, her father, King
Sharaayati, gave the sage her hand in marriage. To be young and worthy of his beautiful bride, Chyavan beseeched the gods'
physicians to restore his vigor. They gave him "Chyavanprash" and a miracle took place.the restoration of his youth and vitality!
- From the pages of legend to the busiest streets of today's fast-paced cities, the remarkable rejuvenator Chyavanprash has been
enjoyed by countless generations of healthy people. Essentially history's first multi-vitamin (even before such a modern concept
existed), people would mix and mash together nearly 40 different plants in a delicious Amla fruit base as a daily source of nourishment.
- The National Botanical Research Insititute in India wrote in a 2007 paper, "the rejuvenating and tonic properties of Chyavanprash
are considered mainly due to their antioxidant principles, which in turn are due to the presence of phenolic compounds." Free
radical scavenging and adaptogenic properties have made Himalaya's Chyavanprash one of the true cornerstones of our company.
- From lore and legend thousands of years ago in India to contemporary life on America's fast track - there's nothing better than
Chyavanprash. It provides natural immune support, supports normal digestion and metabolism, and it nourishes the whole body.
There's no better time to rediscover an age-old recipe for contemporary living! (J Pharm Biomed Anal 2007 Jan 17;43(2):527-32).
- A famous Indian mixture containing nearly 40 different herbs*
- A famous traditional daily tonic and great source of antioxidants*
- A cornerstone of traditional Ayurvedic healthcare*
- Clean, green growing - no pesticides from seed-to-shelf*
- 100% vegetarian Vcaps®
Take 1 or 2 capsules twice daily with meals.
The following Himalaya formulas contain Chyavanprash:
StressCare® and Chyavanprash Jam
*Himalaya Gluten Free products are batch tested and identified with a green Gluten Free sticker.