Triphala (digestive support)
60 caplets . 147 mg tannins containing chebulinic acid
Easy-to-Swallow Caplets . additive free
No additives or preservatives. No wheat, corn, soy, yeast or dairy. No ingredients of animal origin.
Triphala, an effective bowel cleanser, is a very popular Ayurvedic herbal formula in India. Because of its high nutritional value, Triphala cleanses and detoxifies without depleting the body's reserves.
- Triphala combines both nutritional as well as blood and liver cleansing actions. It possesses some anthroquinones which help stimulate bile
flow and peristalsis. The nutritional aspect is more in the form of its high Vitamin C content, the presence of linoleic oil and other important
nutrients which it makes more of a tonic. Triphala has been proven useful for occasional constipation. Since the body is always simultaneously
involved with maintaining and gaining strength through good nutrition as well as eliminating waste, Triphala is unique in that it is naturally able
to support both vital processes simultaneously.
Excerpted from The Wonders of Triphala: Ayurvedic Formula for Internal Purification Dr. Michael Tierra L.Ac., O.M.D.
- Triphala combines Amla C (Emblica officinalis), Belleric Myrobalan and Chebulic Myrobalan, the key in effective bowel cleansing and detox around the world for over 5,000 years.
- Effective colon cleanser*
- Helps rejuvenate digestive tract*
- Non habit-forming, helps with occasional constipation and does not disturb the intestinal flora*
- Helps support the liver's function as it relates to proper and healthy digestion, blood purification and assimilation of nutrients*
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels*
Take 1 caplet per day before food.
The following Himalaya formulas contain Triphala:
DermaCareŽ, GastriCareŽ, GlucoCareŽ, HemoCareŽ, LeanCareŽ, MenstriCareŽ, MindCareŽ, VeinCareŽ
*Himalaya Gluten Free products are batch tested and identified with a green Gluten Free sticker.